SPORTSMIND WORKSHOPS & COURSES:
Coaching Excellence 1 : Sports NLP Rapport, Sensory Acuity & Communication Excellence Techniques
Coaching Excellence 2 : Sports NLP Perceptual & Anchoring Techniques
A personal and professional development program for learning how to get the best out of others – individually, or as a team. It includes a specific skills building program designed to expand your range of communication and leadership abilities; learn to recognise and respond appropriately to both verbal and non-verbal communication, and initiate and manage positive behavioural change toward specific goals and targets. The program comprises two days of advanced sensory acuity, communication and leadership skill development, and is specifically targeted for those who want to be more effective in coaching others to achieve success – professional coaches, teachers, sales managers, personal trainers, referees, and community leaders.
What you will learn:
- Greater sensitivity to language and non-verbal behaviour, including how to identify the specific limitations in an individual’s language;
- Precision questioning skills;
- How to build rapport in both formal coaching and informal social situations and establish and maintain healthy relationships with others.
- To recognise visual, auditory and kinaesthetic thinking styles in others and be able to match their communication to suit an individual’s thinking style.
- How to overcome objections with integrity and put your case favourably;
- To recognise and respond to eye movement cues, breathing, posture, language patterns, gestures and other non-verbal communications;
- Develop the flexibility to take multiple viewpoints on situations, and be able to train others to also do so;
- Learn how to establish anchors in self and others in all sensory systems;
Sports NLP Symposium
A 3-day symposium of the latest techniques and ideas showcasing applications of NLP (Neuro_linguisitc Programming) to sports performance. Presenters include some of the leading NLP trainers in Australia and worldwide and will be of interest not only to NLP practitioners, sports coaches and athletes, but also anyone interested in exploring the boundaries of human potential.
Sports Hypnosis Training
A superb training, combining Ericksonian Hypnosis with sports hypnosis techniques. Learn how to use the resources of the unconscious mind to enhance performance:
- Control pain and fatigue;
- Increase sensory perception;
- Overcome problems;
- Build confidence;
- Get into the ‘zone’;
- Distort time;
- Change negative habits.
Enrolment Terms & Conditions
To book your place, complete the enrolment form, and forward with your cheque / money order for the tuition fee. Workshops fees are fully refundable should a workshop be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, and the Sportsmind Institute is not liable for any other expenses that may have been incurred (travel, accommodation, etc). If you withdraw from a workshop, your payment may be transferred to another program without penalty. Refunds will only be made if notified up to 14 days prior to commencement, after which payment is forfeited unless rebooked to another workshop.